Sunday, September 6, 2009

07.09.2009~ Holiday, again!

so wats gud bout local uni?
damn lots of holidays, haha... yea, its a 1 day off again!
and i have been staying awake whole nite long..
its already 6am now, and yet im still so awake n energetic...maybe i could already wait until the sun rise only i go to bed? haha...

no problem, since 2moro is day off.. lets sleep like dead corpse! Hence, no need to figure wat im gonna do for the rest of the day, sleep! haha..

Arghhh, while im doing my assignment jz now i accidentally knock my glass of water,and...it fell n broke into pieces..haizz, sad no glass use ady! And somemore have to clean up the mess..
Looks like gonna shop for a new glass asap, hehe..

I've realise something tho... something keeps on playing in my mind
I get to know tat its been a long time since I really serious fall in love and into a relationship..
wat i mean here is, i barely can giv all of my heart n soul into a relationship no more..
I dont know why!
I am like dont give a damn bout love thingy, its like watever laaaa....
kellyhiumun feels like she's an idiot, not knowing how to appreciate everything tat she's having right now..
God help me.

byebye. gonna go off and wait for the sunrise? hehe..

kelly. (6.15am)

No comments: