Thursday, September 3, 2009

friday offday!

04.09.2009

yeah, i've been getting used to this ady, at terengganu we're having day off on friday n saturday..
was not so used to it actualy at first..but slowly getting better!!
since today is friday, i've been sleeping for 12 hours n just woke up! haha...imagine half day sleeping, have not been doing this for a long long time..

its the fasting month now for the malays, and i plan to puasa along wif them too, haha after all i get to diet, still a gud thing huh? lolxx..so, Happy Berpuasa to all my malay frens out there..

since i've lost my hp last month, i still haven decided to buy which hp?? argggh, i need some idea ppl! i think i fall in love with 2, Nokia5800 and also Sony W705??? which 1 which 1?? aduiii, so hard to even make a decision, tats me!

alrite, today is holiday just chilling out in my room, calming myself down haha... relaxing!!!
kellyhiumun learns to stand on her own feet~
Hmm, FINAL DESTINATION 4 is finally on screen ady!! arghhhh, i wanted to watch this so so much laaaaa...how????? sad.






hope tat i will get to watch this lo....haiz, wait for me!!

signing off,
kelly.

No comments: