Tuesday, April 7, 2009

08.04.2009

it has been six months lo, i've never tot tat i will be tat long, haha..
anyway, happy :D
erm, continue from last post..another happy thing tat happen to me recently is my 19th bday celebration! hehe, i've never tot tat there is sum1 who will do so much for me, prepare so many things for me..honestly, I AM TOUCHED! and babi yen hoong nearly made me cry! thank u all the ppl tat made me happy on 29.03.2009 i love them all, muakssss!
i never knew whole world lying to me, but did a suprise party for me..tho actualy everything was prepared by my dear and my best fren.

TO yen hoong, he is 1 of my best fren, thank u for lying me tat ur on the way to IPOH, but ended up suprising me at ANGEL. haha!

TO my darling, pohwei..thank u for lying me tat u have family dinner! haha..i really believe its true, and tat u said at nite i will fetch u to my home overnite..i believe lo! haha..

TO junfai,uleong,yoonkhoon,bengsynn..thank u for lying u guys going back to kampar ady, but not true!haha...but bengsynn dint lie, he say nt goin back..

TO ahben,ahjon,ahloon,khoonsoon,daniel.. thank u ppl i reali dun believe tat u guys would come back frm kl jz to celebrate v me, happy lo! hehe..khoonsoon, san fu sai u lo rush back but oso reach after 12am hehe..nvm oh!!

TO my lovely bro and his gang : yongsing, zhenyang, kevin, ahchan and also others..thank u my BRO for lying me ur going for basketball thing!very good...

thank u my dear , i heart the gift from u very much..love u!
this is the most amazing gift i had received in my life so far, he just knew wat would make me happy..wat i like n wat i dun like, tat is y i heart him, love u..

---> my white gold necklace, love it! i said i was hungry at tat time, and he went to buy KFC, and then he threw da box in KFC plastic bag, suprised me! this is wat i wan from my bf, love u..

here are some of the pics,
<--------
both of them is important to me,
one is my dear another 1 is my darling
hehe..love them!






------->
group pic with junfai, bengsynn, yoonkhoon.. tat uleong KO already, haha!!







<-------- group pic with ahben,ahjon,ahloon,daniel.. too bad khoonsoon atilou haven reach yet lo..






-------->
group pic with my lovely bro(RED), and his gang a.k.a my sai lou coz they always get scold from me, muahaha






<-------- with my best fren, yen hoong..he ALWAYS act cool, and dear acting like a fool..haha


--------->
nice pic! with my darling..muakss







<--------
dat drunkard uleong...si bengong! haha...dun treat BACARDI as plain water ok!






--------->
another mabuk kaki, yen hoong..haha! finally KO when reach my house, end up sleeping like a mayat until next morning




actualy, there's lot lot more pic in my camera..hehe, can check it out when i post it in friendster o facebook soon..when im free :D

tata..............

No comments: