Thursday, April 2, 2009

BRAND NEW

haha, 1st post? actualy, its not.. this blog was created long time ago ady...NOV2007, there were some posts in it, but i decided to delete all of it..coz i dun wanna have those YUCKY memories in my mind, haha..from today onwards, i will start again a NEW LIFE.. those unwanted stuff is outta my head, at tong sampah! haha.. NOV2007 until APRIL2009, which means now...wow, such a long period ady man..wanna talk back oso its so long dreaded hehe! its been one n half years my life has been UP n DOWN like so drastic.

1 thing i am very sure, i am no longer the HIUMUN tat i used to be, hiumun has grown up alot, and saw many things, learn through it..

since i have deleted all the posts, let me write some of my life journey back in the past, so tat u can noe me better haha.. i just wish to say out most of my happy things, sad thing FORGET lu..

erm, first happiest thing my mum paid me to SHANGHAI for trip, muahaha..it was fantastic, when i was back from the trip i tot dat it was normal..but after some time, now i think back it was a wonderful trip, left me alot of memories..i went to MANY places, SHANGHAI, HANGZHOU, SUZHOU, etc..each place da scenery is excellent! jz cant describe my feeling, jz 1 word, GOOD AH!!

then, had wonderful times in , st. anthony..these memories never will i forget! i had a bunch of frens, tho we had walked separate ways by now due to SOMETHING, but i never regretted having to know u ppl, we were so close to each other tat time jz like UHU glue haha.. we seem not like a student at all tat time, a LOAFER!haha..we went travelling even more than we study! i rmb every single weekend we used to go sing K, syok! and, midnight feel boring?lets go kampar westlake to feel the breeze haha! new movie in cinema?lets go ipoh la! apa lagi?? da most memorable part was we went to teluk batik to BBQ, and great it was raining so heavily with thunderstorm!haha..we tot we will die there, we feel like a SURVIVOR searching for food when we BBQ our chicken, we were all wet and yet still enjoying our chicken!once in a lifetime experience ;) tat is y u will never forget all these memories coz u never experienced it before.
act many things more to elaborate for sch life,but too much liao lo, believe me sch life memories is ETERNAL

the reason i was like sticking to my frens tat time is bcz i was in the DOOM days, bcz of tat bastard..those who know me would noe la huh, hehe..dun worry,in my mind he is at tong sampah ady,haha.. and by now, i feel great having a BF who love me more than i love him, haha its very obvious.. but as time goes by, we were together for half years, and i find that i couldnt live without my bf ady, he impressed me alot. unlike those bastard, players! fuck off lo..
HE is the only 1 who will do so much for me, where i am always RIGHT even tho im wrong,haha..

this post too long ady,haha..jz closing it with a simple word, I LOVE U BI, muaksss!

No comments: