Friday, April 10, 2009

wat the hell is this?

obviously today i am damn boring..this is the 2nd post for today ady..haha! jz wanna say is, i am so damn PISSED!! wat the hell?? i jz went out to bank during lunch hour, and then rush back ady without even eating my lunch! and i was being COMMENTED when im back to office..

they said tat as a TELESALES EXECUTIVE, i usually dont really call up our customers wo, as they dint really hear me talking on the phone? haih, talking on the phone with customer takes a long time meh? sekejap jau kao tim ady la..and takkan u wan me to call up the SAME customer everyday, asking they wanna put some order or not? crazy meh, u think they MILLIONAIRE ah, so many money?everyday oso will order, the amount is not small ok! and the dealer's list i have is so little, active dealer in it finger oso can count, haha..plus, i am still learning how to be SALES~ i dunhav any experience like tis b4 ok..

and wtf, i am always sitting at my own sweet place doing my own thing..didnt even like make so much noise..and those who are so free can chit chat n laugh until so loud tat the whole company can hear?wat the hell is this? and this is so called i am not doin my thing, and THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB? they can even read newspaper when they are free, and i CANNOT! walao eh.. reali feel so pissed..!

the nature of me reali hate ppl who backstab me at the back, why cant u say that when i am around?and wait until i go out only talk to my supervisor? tat is not call backstab then call wat wo! huh, like my colleague said before, of coz there will be some politics in this company..mayb i should have just listen to him, just sit back and enjoy the drama, dont give a DAMN lo! tats wat i can only do...

AND now while i am typing this, i am still listening to THEM chit chat so loud..hello?u ppl nothing to do meh?and u ppl dont know how much stress we have in our sales department, sometime kinda feel those job is much more carefree compared to us, nothing to worry !

arghhh, dunno talk bout COMPANY liao, think oso sienzzzz....huh!
lets think about wat can i do to fill my weekend? both my bro coming up to KL, hehe..guess gonna spend time with them lo, i heart my BROs. i think we gonna go PC FAIR have a look wat to buy, since i dun need to go help at the fair liao ma...then go shopping at there lo! hehe..

bengsynn ask me to add a chatbox in my blog, but...........how to add???
lolxxxx...sorry la im not tat expert ma, anyway will explore until i found it la hehe..thanks ya!

HAPPY GO LUCKY,kellyhiumun.

No comments: