Thursday, April 9, 2009

boring lo...

today at office, only left me and my supervisor...ALL had already went to KLCC PC FAIR. omg, duno how to pass the time leh, only can on9 and on9....blog and view ppl's blog , download song and listen song..haha! colleague all not here, no ppl teman me go lunch lo, sienzz..
IMAGINE the office area only left two ppl? aircond oso extremely cold 2day, haha..

let me see if i am hardworking enuf to go down to KLCC 2moro and help out my colleague there, they will be real busy haha! and at the same time, me wanna buy pen drive!hehe..and survey laptop too..duno wanna buy 1st, not rush to use also..better spend my money on shopping, lolx!can u see whole office no ppl?? walao eh...make me feel da office like berhantu, so eerie..haha! wat if i suddenly saw sumthing im not supposed to see, under the desk? lolx, choi choi choi...
anyway, i enjoy..i get to do watever i wanna do!FREEDOM~

p.s : FREEDOM is wat i always long for in my life, yet i dun get it all....arrrghh!
but who cares, i dont give it a damn..i will do wat i wan to do, nobody can stop me.. i am the way i am, other meaning i am SPOILT brat,haha.. i am used to be loved, so i cant live without LOVE.. i must have someone who hearts me a lot, more than he heart himself haha.. i found it :)

take care every1, love.

No comments: